7.31.2009

little black dress.


So I went "fake dress shopping" with my maid of honor the other week. We went out looking for appropriate bm dresses, for each one of our weddings. Then, tried on a few... and took pictures to use as examples for our bridal party ladies.

If you remember, I am having them pick out their own black, dress. Which means they should all have completely different styles, since many of them are so different from one another.

By giving some guidelines, and sending some pictures, I hope this will make it a bit more stress free. I can't wait to see what dresses each bm picks out!!

2 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Oh fake dress shopping in fun!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

One of `my` brides is allowing me to wear a black bridesmaid dress and I so grateful. I got to buy an awesome Vera Wang dress! Your girls are doing to ADORE you.