2.04.2010

j. love your fabulous hair.



I went to a hair trial.

oy vey.

It didn't exactly turn out how I thought it would.

I came prepared with pictures, texture inspiration, and my wedding day hair accessories. Here I thought, okay this is going to rock! I'm going to go in, give exact pictures of what I want my hair to look like.... and I'm going to leave with some badass hair.

I'm an idiot.

Here's what actually happened.

I am hoping for some mad waves, like Jennifer Love Hewitt has in Ghost Whisperer. I'm wearing a birdcage veil, and have plans on eventually switching out to a pearl + rhinestone headband. So I wanted to have my hair down, with pretty waves. Less prom curls, more natural chic.

Well I went in, and realized that my [amazing] hair stylist is skilled in blow outs, straightening, and color. Wait, that's not exactly what I want for my wedding day do'. Dang. So shame on me, for expecting something of a professional, who has in the past said he wasn't as skilled in updos and in styles [like the exact one I wanted].

So after simmering down, I called up another salon and booked a consultation with someone else. Cross your fingers for me.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a more promising update on all things hair.



1 comment:

Mrs T said...

Best of luck with the new trial! I love that hair from Ghost whisperer - so soft and lovely!