2.19.2009

XOXO.

Love Ya Award!
Thanks so much, Jess! I've never gotten an award before.... so I'm seriously jazzed.
And what's funny, is that I originally went to send it to many of the same people you did!

Rules do accompany this honor:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!


I am giving this award to:
Jenny @ Happily Ever After
Holly @ a small town bride
Amy @ Fiance Meeting you Here
ten thousand only @ $10000 Wedding
Sara @ 2000 Dollar Budget
seersuckerandcashmere @ .classicly modern
kristen @ Kristen's Work in Process Wedding Blog (I give this to you, as encouragement to get out there and post!!!)
Jenna @ That Bride

I hope that everyone has an enjoyable day. Plant a tree. Read a book. Go give someone a highfive.

5 comments:

E said...

Oh buggers - I gave you the same award! ;)
I've given you an award.
Check it out on my blog.
www.rickanderica.blogspot.com
:)

Anonymous said...

Hah, and I was going to leave YOU the same award, but someone beat me to it!!

How weird.

Jenny said...

Gee... thanks! I came to your site to pass an award on to you, and look what I found!!! :)

Passing on the love. :)

sunflowr0803 said...

Um, thanks! NOW what do i do?!

Anonymous said...

NOW, you go and create magic on your blog.

::smile::